Monday 17 August 2015

Reclaim Your Inner Power

One of the best things I did in 2015 was establishing healthy boundaries and accepting full responsibility for my thoughts, emotions and behaviour.

No more allowing others to squander away my time with their prolonged meaningless whining. No more permitting their opinions to dictate whether I would have a good, bad or ugly day!

No more externalizing of blame... instead choosing to forgive myself for any mistakes and chugging along focused on my goals.

Challenges became opportunities, and negative thoughts were replaced with realistic inner monologues. I did not need any more strength as I discovered how strong I already was and how much knowledge & love lay within me to share with the entire world.

And I understood that Inner Peace truly lay within...not without.


Reclaim your Inner Power....and trust me, Miracles will start happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment